American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) 2017 will take place April 5 – 9, 2017 in San Diego, Calif.
New for 2017 is a special CME Session, Moving from the Lab to the Clinic, which will focus on the translation of technologies and concepts from the laboratory to evaluation and implementation in a clinical environment.
Other ASLMS 2017 hot topics include:
- New techniques involving light to treat cancer and kill bacterial infections
- The picosecond revolution continues: a deeper understanding of skin rejuvenation techniques
- Photobiomodulation may inhibit tumor growth by stimulating the immune response
- Prevention of acute and treatment of chronic radiation dermatitis
- Vaginal wall rejuvenation without the use of hormones