The Cutera University e-learning series offers complimentary solutions that practices can leverage to expand their knowledge base, help their business endure while keeping patients engaged and informed.
“At Cutera we work aggressively alongside our physician partners to push the boundaries of innovation forward from the technology we create, to the education and practice management resources we deliver,” states Dave Mowry, CEO of Cutera, Inc., in a news release.
“During these unprecedented times we are working to bridge the gaps of uncertainty, delivering tangible answers for our customers. This multi-channel series gives on-going insights from Cutera thought leaders to our customers with meaningful digital events, activities, guidance and a high level of interaction and care.”
Key Components Include:
- Educational programing via webinars and live chats geared to help practices better manage business today and in the future
- Podcasts on how to optimize the use of Cutera devices
- Virtual clinical updates and trainings
- “Cutera Biz Bites” segments on the @Cutera_Camp Instagram channel, presented by practice development managers, delivering real-time access to business growth tips
- Let’s Get Creative social media series with tips by Cutera brand ambassadors, well-known influencers and experts that offer advice on everything from wellness and beauty to mini work-out routines that a practice can share with their clients
As part of the program, Cutera is also launching an e-book, “Survive, Thrive, Grow: Proactive Strategies for Practice Success,” that delves deeper into topics that matter to practices like harnessing digital technologies to keep patients engaged, business and financial best practices, modern social media strategy and more.